The MilliPoint® Green is a miniaturized laser module designed for incorporation into existing products or new systems under development. It provides a simple and cost-effective way to integrate a green laser pointer into an end-use product, enhancing the overall capabilities of the system.
- Lightweight compact size.
- Low power consumption.
- Output power 100 mW at 520 nm.
- CW or pulsed (via modulation.)
- Wide operating temperature range with heat sinking ***
- Designed for high-shock and vibration environments.
- Enhances products with visible pointing capabilities.
- Easily integrated into space-constrained designs.
- Increases mission effectiveness with rapid target ID resulting in reduced collateral damage.
- Combat controllers and aviators can effectively communicate points of interest.
* Subject to change.
** Alodine® is a registered trademark of Henkel AG & Co. KGaA.
*** Minimum velocity air flow and heat sink required. Contact B.E. Meyers for details and thermal data sheet.
100 mW ±15% ***
520 nm at 25 °C
0.6 x 0.2 mrad
24-gauge wires, 12 in (4 each: pwr, gnd, enable, temp sensor)
CW: Ground-specified wire, Pulse: Modulate to 60 Hz
4.0 to 5.5V dc
6061-T6 aluminum, Alodine® coating**, Class 1 chemical conversion coated, Type II
2.65 x 0.70 in