The NanoPoint® Flex is a miniaturized laser module designed for incorporation into existing products or new systems under development. It provides a simple and cost‐effective way to integrate an IR laser pointer into an end‐use product, enhancing the overall capabilities of the system.
- Compact size, lightweight and low power consumption.
- Output power 50 mW at 852 nm.
- Constant optical power; independent of ambient temperature or supply voltage variations.
- CW or pulsed (via modulation).
- Wide operating temperature range (‐40 to +85 °C).
- Designed and tested for high shock and vibration environments.
- Enhances products with long‐range pointing and illumination capabilities.
- Easily integrated into space‐constrained designs.
- Commercially available OEM laser module
50 mW ±10%
852 ±20 nm
0.3 x 0.6 mrad
26‐gauge wires, 12 in (3 each)
|Laser Command Fire||
FIRE line low turns laser on
+4.0 to +6V dc at <100 mA typical, Idle current <1 mA, Red = 4 to 6V dc; Black = COM; White = FIRE
Aluminum, chemical conversion coated, Class 3, Type II
|Laser Head Dimensions||
0.875 x Ø 0.50 in
|Laser Driver Dimensions||
0.450 x 0.90 x 0.225 in (not including mounting ears)
< 1 oz