The NanoPoint® is a miniaturized laser module designed for incorporation into existing products or new systems under development. It provides a simple and cost-effective way to integrate an IR laser pointer into an end-use product, enhancing the overall capabilities of the system. The NanoPoint comes in three models depending on desired power output: NanoPoint 50, 100, and 150.
- Compact size, lightweight and low power consumption.
- Output power 150 mW at 852 nm.
- Constant optical power; independent of ambient temperature or supply voltage variations.
- CW or pulsed (via pulse width modulation).
- Wide operating temperature range (-40 to +85 °C).
- Designed for high shock and vibration environments.
- Environmentally sealed housing IP67
- Enhances products with long-range pointing and illumination capabilities.
- Easily integrated into space-constrained designs.
- Increases effectiveness with rapid point of interest identification.
50 – 100 – 150 mW ±10% [across operational temperature and voltage range, model dependent]
852 nm @ 25 °C
0.3 x 0.6 mrad
24-gauge wires, 12 in (3 each)
CW: Ground-specific wire, Pulse: Modulate fire command to 2kHz
+4.0 to +5.5V dc at <300 mA
6061-T6 aluminum, Alodine® coating (Class 1 chemical conversion coated)
1.5 in long x 0.5 in diameter