SafeSpot™is a Class 1M laser module designed for incorporation into existing products or new systems under development where Class 1 operation is essential. It provides a tightly collimated beam that maintains its optical power density over long distances while achieving Class 1M levels** from the aperture.
- Tightly collimated beam for long range operation.
- Low-power consumption.
- Output power 15 mW at 852nm CW. Lower power achieved via pulse width modulation of fire input.
- Wide operating temperature range.
- Designed for high-shock and vibration.
- Environmentally sealed housing IP67.
- Class 1M eye safe from the aperture to infinity.
- Enhances products with near infrared pointing capabilities.
- Increases effectiveness with rapid point of interest identification.
- Can see spot at 6km with night vision goggles.
- Commercially available product.
*Specifications subject to change.
** Divergence is calculated as the geometric average of H x V
*** SafeSpot™Laser meets FDA Class 1 AEL levels per ANSI Z136.1 when viewed without magnifying optics
15 mW ±20%
852nm at 25 °C
0.10 ± 0.05 mrad
26-gauge wires, 12 in (4 each)
CW: Logic level control, Pulse: To 2kHz capable
4.0 to 5.5V dc / 100mA