Optoelectronic Laser Component
- OUTPUT POWER
- CW: 150 mW - Lower output power is user selectable by pulse width modulation control to 2 kHz - Factory levels from 15 to 200 mW.
- LASER CLASS
- 852 nm - Other wavelengths available by request.
- BEAM DIVERGENCE
- 0.6 x 0.3 mrad - Other divergences available by request.
- CONTROL INTERFACE
- Discrete - Ground Specified Wire - Modulate fire command to 2 kHz
- POWER REQUIREMENTS
- 4-5.5V dc @ 300 mA
- Aircraft aluminum, chemical conversion coated, class 1A
- OPERATIONAL TEMP
- -40° to +71° C
- 1.5 x 0.5 in
- 0.46 oz
- MAX ALTITUDE
- 50,000 ft
- MIL-STD for Environmental, EMI, Shock and Vibration
The NanoPoint® is a miniaturized commercial laser component designed for incorporation into existing products or new systems under development. It provides a simple and cost-effective way to integrate an IR laser pointer into an end-use product, enhancing the overall capabilities of the system. The NanoPoint® comes in four models depending on desired power output: NanoPoint® 50, 100, 150, and 200mW. Other lower power modes or pulse modes are user controllable through Pulse Width Modulation. This laser is effective over medium distance ranges.