Optoelectronic Laser Component
- OUTPUT POWER
- Low: 380 mW - High: 780 mW Pulse: 4 per second.
- LASER CLASS
- 860 nm
- BEAM DIVERGENCE
- 1.0 x 0.55 mrad
- CONTROL INTERFACE
- Discrete - High, low, and pulse modes.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS
- 5.V dc @ less than 1.5A
- Aircraft aluminum, black anodize. Stainless steel hardware.
- OPERATIONAL TEMP
- -40° to +71° C
- 343m @ High power
- Leaser Head: 4.5 x 1.7 x 1.4 in | Driver: 3.0 x 2.3 x 0.7 in
- Laser Head: 4.5 oz | Driver: 5.5 oz
- MAX ALTITUDE
- 50,000 ft
- MIL-STD for Environmental, EMI, Shock and Vibration
The UltraPoint® Series offers three different NIR commercial laser components (standard, NDL, and WDL) with three output modes per laser (low, high, modulation). This laser component is designed for integration into ISR platforms. The UltraPoint® is a two-piece laser that can flex to fit into smaller spaces than a larger one-piece laser can. The UltraPoint® NDL provides the smallest collimated NIR beam and can be used to mark points of interest. The UltraPoint® Standard provides a collimated NIR beam, and the UltraPoint® WDL provides an illumination pattern to highlight points of interest. These high-powered lasers are effective over longer ranges. This Series is designed to assist low-light, high-magnification sensors.